Uses of an Empty Spam Tin
- Use it as a shrine for all the animals killed and Spammed.
- Use it as a cup for drinking Spam Juice (Spam jelly + water).
- Use it as a building block for a Spam tin wall.
- Place it at your door step to scare off burglars (Spam-eaters are vicious,
- Cup it around your ear to hear the Sound of Spam.
- Burp into it. It burps back at you.
- Tie a string to it and wear it around your neck.
- Cut it apart for Spam tinware.
- Give it to someone as a token of deep affection.
- Sniff it whenever you get hungry.
- Give it as a gift to people who collect tins.
- Use it as a candy dish
- Sell it as a collectable (people will buy anything these days).
- Use it as a Spam bank (similar to a piggy bank but better).
- Play a game of kick the Spam
- Hang it from your rear-view mirror
- Use it to store change to put towards your next can
- Use it as a foot stool when something is _just_ out of reach
- Self Defense
- Beginning of a very keen Spam-man costume
- A safe place to store your toe nail collection
- Use it as a topic for posting is alt.spam
- Tie a string around it and hang it from a tripod. Then dress up like
Spamta-Claus and solicit donations for a worthy cause.
- Use it to play the game, Kick the Spam.
- Lick it. There may still be some Spam molecules clinging to the inside.
- Use it as a musical instrument. Call is a Spong.
- Tie it to a dog's tail and watch him run around in circles licking at his
butt and making a clattering sound. Don't let the ASPCA cinfiscate your
- Make it into a bell and tie it around your brother/sister's neck so you
can hear them approaching.
- Save a pair of Spam tins and connect them with a string for the latest in
- Bundle billions of Spam Can-String communicators together to build
Clinton's proposed Information SuperHighway.
- Connect a pair of empty Spam tins to a Radio Shack Ohm-meter. You now have
an S-meter for use by Spamtans as an auditing devise. Charge people money to
rid them of nasty old engrams accumulated in past incarnations when they
failed to eat Spam. Gain tax-exempt status for the Church of Spamotology.
- Photocopy the label and mail it to all your friends.
Tam Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1-10, 29-30
Travis ? (email@example.com) 11-14, 28
TWINK! (firstname.lastname@example.org) 15 - 22
Simon Wagstaff (email@example.com) 23 - 27, 31
Raj Nayak (firstname.lastname@example.org) 32
Back to Gerrit's Own Little Black Dimension!
email@example.com - 1995